The most important part of every business is always getting paid, for the goods and services you provide. To maintain a healthy balance sheet you need a good Credit Control Service.
At Imperium Cashflow we offer a bespoke Credit Control Solution tailor made, to suit your business. As an Imperium Cashflow customer, you would have the benefit of an experienced credit controller contacting your debtors, as if they are a member of your staff.
Your assigned credit controller will deliver the calls in your company name as a seamless extension of your business. Each call is handled effectively in a professional manner, which will maintain your customer relationships and encourage future business through the clear and consistent approach to your credit management.
How can outsourcing your Credit Control benefit your company?
- Improve your Cash Flow by reducing your debtor days./li>
- Cost Effective access to experienced Credit Controllers with vast knowledge across various industries.
- Prompt response to any queries your customers may have.
- Good Customer Service to preserve your professional image and improve customer relationships.
Why outsource your Credit Control?
- Allows you to focus on your business – This will allow you to concentrate on growing your business./li>
- No more chasing customers – The stress is taken from the business in contacting their customers to request payments.
- Clear procedures.
- Regular Updates – We will keep you up-to-date on your debtors ledger.
- You Benefit from our knowledge and Expertise – gained within the credit industry.
How will this save your business money?
- Lower Overheads – No staff overheads such as staff wages and holiday pay./li>
- Continuity – Your assigned credit controller will keep chasing the debt in order to improve your cash flow.
- Absenteeism – Credit Control is no longer affected by staff absence.
- Increased Efficiency – You can refocus your staff to other areas of the business.
- Recovery Tactics – We will apply the same credit control approaches to your customers. Both you and your customers will know where you stand.
- Clear Records – Your Credit Control reports will be provided in a clear format.